Electrostatic Discharge or ESD is a short electric current released when two objects come into contact or are a few millimeters away from each other.
ESD is one of the main causes of electronic component failure. Usually, the damage caused does not look like a failure when the equipment is first installed or tested. However, it wears it out in time, and this accumulated deterioration leads to complete failure of the component in a matter of days, months or years.
What makes Bligraf different?
Our exclusive antistatic packaging features these main benefits:
- Providing the necessary protection to be used both inside and outside a protected area.
- Preventing charge generation.
- Offering protection against electrostatic fields and discharges.
- Trays are manufactured at customer request and adapt to customer needs..
As we always have, we continue working to constantly create and implement products and services to satisfy the needs of the packaging industry, increasing “quality warranties” for our customers.
Benefits of Our Trays
Bligraf’s antistatic packaging features these primary benefits:
- Provides the necessary protection to be used both inside and outside a protected area.
- Prevents charge generation.
- Offers protection against electrostatic fields and discharges.
- Trays are manufactured at customer request and adapt to customer needs.
We have developed a strategic alliance with Storage Compat with the incorporation of conductive boxes, thus providing an even more comprehensive service in the transportation of its product line.